Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?

Hello everyone; let's start with a quick introduction shall we? My name is Lindsay, I am 21 years old, and I have a beautiful daughter named Jadynn Jo...who, I might add, turns one on Sunday!

Check out http://www.wholesomebabyfood.com/tipFirstBDay.htm for great (and healthy) cake recipes for a babies first birthday!

I have been a vegetarian for about six years, I love to paint, read, write, make jewelry, and spend time with Jadynn. Also, I am taking five classes at Western Technical College and working at Kwik Trip.

As a closing note for today, I'll leave you with some Pink Floyd...

"Long you live and high you fly. Smiles you give and tears you cry. All that you touch and all that you see, is all your life will ever be."

No comments:

Post a Comment